The horse meat scandal; the deaths of slaughterhouse workers; the theft of firearms; and – of course – the widespread and shocking cruelty inflicted on animals. All this shows that slaughterhouses cannot be trusted to abide by the law. And still the government claims that slaughterhouses are ‚best placed‘ to monitor themselves. Independently monitored CCTV won’t stop the cruelty but it will help vets to regulate better, and it will help convict those who are caught on film abusing animals.
Incorporated under the name of Animal Abuse Injustice & Defence Society, a company limited by guarantee. Registered no. 1787309
Please, note: please, read this webblog, You`ll find an anouncement for my e-book about Pigs in CAFOs, sorry only in German language available. All „profit“ coming in by my book is for animals´sake only.
- Speaking from „Horse-Meat“ – let´s talk about TRANSPORT of HORSES TO SLAUGHTER-HOUSES in EUROPE (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Accused of Cruelty to Mice (hispanicbusiness.com)
- MARCHE pour la FERMETURE PARIS ISTANBUL TORONTO TOULOUSE 15 Juin 2013 (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Greens call for more scrutiny of abattoirs to protect animals (smh.com.au)
- don´t close your eyes: here are those horses whose meat are aten by meat-eaters. A NIGHTMARISH HORSE-MARKET IN POLLAND (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- SHAME! SHAME! Video Shows: Horses Stunned Before Each Others´ Eyes in UK Slaugherhouse! (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Despite Animal Aid´s investigations showing widespread … (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Despite Animal Aid´s investigations showing widespread … (schweingehabt.wordpress.com)
- Fears grow that slaughtered racehorses may have ended up in the food chain (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)