Blog-aholic Award, thanks Quixote’s Kid!
Quixote’s Kid has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Blog-aholic Award. Thank you so much for this!
It is a new award for me.
The rules of this award are:
1. Put the above logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
4. Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I (The Recipe Hunter) would love to meet you
5. Write a post to show your award
6. Share a link to your best post(s)
7. Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
8. Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
9. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. Ones who receive this award mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is for bloggers who share and inspire others” says The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy).
Some of the favourite posts on my blog are:
Three facts about me:
2. My blog post with most visits this month was Anti-Trump demonstration Amsterdam tomorrow, Dam to Museumplein: 392 views.
3. The countries with the least visits to my blog ever since WordPress started counting them in 2012 are Samoa, North Korea, San Marino and Eritrea, all with one visit each.
My nominees are:
4. Erika Kind
11. Miss Ayo Délé
12. It Is What It Is