7. Juni 2013 von curi56
Together we have already raised enough funds to broadcast Make it Possible during MasterChef in Sydney and Melbourne on Monday night! Usually this type of advertising is reserved for the most powerful corporations. But on Monday we are taking over tv screens on behalf of every voiceless battery hen; every distressed mother pig; and on behalf of each and every factory farmed animal who deserves a life worth living.
P.S. I thought you’d like to know that Coles reports that its customers were jumping at the opportunity to support Make it Possible. One third of all bags sold out in just a day! We’ve put our own Make it Possible bags on special, with free postage. So you can buy yours online and take it to Coles the next time you shop 🙂
Related articles – and please, don´t Forget my Book Schwein gehabt?
- Affleck wants end to MA factory farming (wwlp.com)
- 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day Two! (attemptingreality.wordpress.com)
- Demand Transparency at Agricultural Factory Farms (forcechange.com)
- Farmers protest to Coles over ‚flying pig‘ campaign (abc.net.au)
- Coles joins campaign against factory farms (abc.net.au)
- Coles ditches Animals Australia bags opposing factory farming conditions (abc.net.au)
- Farm Bill Vote Resumes Today. Contact Your Senators about GMO Labeling, Factory Farms, and More! (12160.info)
- Addicted To Stuff (crystaltoclay.wordpress.com)
- Animal Welfare – When Will We Learn (woofandoink.wordpress.com)
- Why It’s Literally Sickening to Ban Whistleblowers from Exposing Cruelty at Factory Farms (alternet.org)