With the European Parliament’s agricultural committee beginning two days of deliberations today (23 January) on future support for farmers, Sweden’s Board of Agriculture proposed the tax aimed at reducing the environmental impact of meat production.
Experts on the government board said there are environmental and health benefits to eating more vegetables.
„Voluntary actions have to be etc… please, read complete article there: Link above
- Swedish consumers get fake beef (upi.com)
- Eating quinoa may harm Bolivian farmers, but eating meat harms us all | Mimi Bekhechi (guardian.co.uk)
- James Φοίνιξ posted discussions (12160.info)
- Sweden Mulls Carbon Tax on Meat to Reduce Emissions (cnsnews.com)
- ‚Slap meat with carbon tax to reduce emissions‘ (thelocal.se)
- Swedes eat 70 tons of fake fillets (thelocal.se)
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 25 weitere Wörter